Hit the play button.
Wednesday, November 22, 2006 @ 11/22/2006:
my friend actually told me how she will miss her friends after graduation from her secondary. I did feel the same when i left my secondary.i actually told myself i will try to meet them up frequently and maintian out friendship.But it's never easy

Even in a different environment, with different friends, i still mangage to keep in contact with most of my buddies in Yuying. Sad to say, some were actually no longer there.But they still leave a deep impression in my heart.

I miss those days where we will play after school, all those little arguments which leads to cold war leading to 3 years? I still remember how Alvin and I will fight over a red pen.He said my ball point pen sucks. and i said by using this pen i all enough to trash u in ur studies.i swear i am damn fucked up that time i swear. Haha .... he got so angry and refused to talk to me for 2 weeks.

I haven seen him for such a long time.He used to be one of my best friend in yuying. OMG ... i just realised so many people have stepped into my life.and they left without a reason. nevertheless, they left behind fond memories of my secondary school days.
so come on, tell me.
+yz
19 going 20
Fairly Determined
Enchanted

Unconditional Desires.
I wanna ORD

The endless connections.
lorraine sheng yang wilbert clara vanessa gladys ruoyu shunli yiting sengliang yinghui waimun syzwan yiren kerpig

Mix the words up.

Thanks for the memories.

July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
January 2009